Ask and the value village provides people! Well, partially at least. The first bowl I DID find there yesterday, which was nice because I love the pattern and have tea cups and saucers with a mini version of it. Now I will just have to hunt down the sweet butter dish to complete the circle-partially at least.
Taking that one bowls' photo inspired me to go ahead and have a show and tell of all my favorite bits and pieces. It is one of those Saturdays.
1. see above
2. This is the groovy mug I found last week at a church jumble sale
3. My handsome milk jug, found at the sell off of props from the set of "king of Kensington" at the CBC.
4. My tea jar! I love this one and I found this at a garage sale 2 years ago in the annex. I do recall I was feeling mean and didn't feel like lugging it around and Paul bought it for me. Aw.
5. These were Paul's before I met him. What great taste!
6. These were also Paul's and oh how I love this tea set. So pretty!
7. This is a small thing I found at the St. Vincent de Paul last winter on our fun trip to Ottawa.
8. This was found a few years ago at my same old Value village and is norwegian-♥
9. The best, this was part of a set my parents must have got in the 60's which I always found horribly ugly during my snooty formative years. I must have developed some taste because I rescued this one thing from our last garage sale when I was 21 and they sold the family house.