my books!


My spoonflower shop!


« shop! | Main | Jan 7, 2013 »

January 05, 2013

Comments

Anja

Well I am still here :) I like the bit about friends who think like you - it seems so obvious but it hadn't even occurred to me. Something to think about.
... I have started posting again too :)

maryse

it's important to be who you are. so i too embrace my love of stripes and bright accessories. i've learned to not care if people think my yellow shoes are too much and to embrace those people who think my creativity is awesome and not a waste of time. i'm a sensible person 90% of the time. i work hard, do good work. let me be the other 10%. right? happy 2013!

Krissy

Dear friend, I'm still here too. Love your resolutions. They all sound perfectly perfect to me. Especially about the stripes and polkadots and bright colours. That's Tania. Never change.

Much love,
Krissy xo

LHR

I'm not sure if my other comment went through. I wrote this long post about you, being a grown up (tell me what it is like, I'm sure not there yet), wearing stripes and polka-dots and finally giving up art (impossible!).

Anyway, suffice it to say, I'm super excited to see you back, building on who you are as that is what makes you such a great person and mother.

I love the art you've done lately. It's so beautiful and cheerful and makes me think of you. By the way, I can't think of you EVER changing. That would be cra-zee. That would be like me not being opinionated and quiet.

Yay!

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.

my shop

© Tania Howells 2004/2013

Blog powered by Typepad
Member since 02/2004