I got these back in May on our trip to NYC! I thought I had taken a bigger pic of the covers- sorry!
We have , both from the "Heartwarming Life Series" ( l0ve that!),
on the left - Layered one Piece - ISBN978-4-529-04560-5
and on the right- its all in Japanese! ISBN978-4-529-04629-9
And as usual, can't seem to fix this "cutting off images at the right" problem...
I love these books! I love all the layers and baggy dresses over pants and leggings- So cozy and cute.
- Saw the movie "Away we Go" on the weekend- it was so sweet! I loved it! Then on the walk home, Paul bought a hat and I bought a bunch of sunflowers.
- Watching season two of 30 Rock! Boy all I want to do is watch funny shows and this one is wonderful , but I don't need to tell you that! It's common knowledge.
- Speaking of hilarious, have you seen The IT Crowd yet?? Oh Ma Gah, LOVE IT.
Book's I have devoured lately:
- Belong to Me
- What a great book! I won't tell you anything about it other than it
was a clever, winding tale with an ending I did not expect! It is a
continuation of the lives of the people in her her first book, Love Walked In , which I also just loved.
- Circle of Quilters - I just happened upon this book in the library and grabbed it based on the cover and the word "quilt" in the title. Not dissapointed! It was a really easy and comfortable read. My kind of book, ll about women's lives and bonus, she seems ot have a ton more for me to read.
- Tea time for the Traditionally Built and the Miracle at Speedy Motors - How is this guy so prolific?? I can barely keep up, but I still love to read his books. I have even caught a few episodes of the new show and it's just as lovely as the books.
- This Charming Man Do not judge this book by its wretched cover here. ( My copy had this nice cover here ) I could not put it down. I am a big Marian Keyes fan already and this book had her trademark serious subject matter mixed with hilarious Irish-isms. Read it! Quite a chilling depiction of alcohalism and domestic abuse.